Helpdesk Coordinator (German Speaking)
25 Days Holiday
Helpdesk Coordinator (German Speaking) - Leeds – Competitive Salary, Full Time Position, Excellent Working Environment, 25 Days Holiday +
are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Helpdesk Coordinator to join our
vibrant team based in the Leeds area. Our client is a very well established
company going through a period of growth, offering an excellent opportunity to
gain experience in a fast-paced, international, customer- driven organisation.
As the Helpdesk Coordinator you will be:
- Dealing with incoming calls and emails from customers and other department
- Take ownership for customer queries, dealing with them efficiently and
- Meeting SLAs for all queries
- Document queries according to process, categorizing urgent queries when
- Working effectively with internal departments to ensure customers receive an
- Monitoring and dealing with your own workload independently
- Representing the company with a first-class standard service
- Providing technical support to customers
The successful Helpdesk Coordinator will have:
- You must be fluent in German, both verbal and written communication
- You must also be fluent in English, both verbal and written communication
- Experience within a similar Customer Service role would be a distinct
- Superb communication skills both verbal and written.
- Results orientated and focused.
- Strong IT literacy and ability to learn technical products
- Ability to prioritise, particularly at busy periods
- A team player, with an efficient and proactive approach.
- Smart appearance and professional attitude.
- GCSE’s Grade C or above in Maths & English
What are we offering?
25 Days Holidays + Bank Holiday
Hours between 8am & 6pm Monday to Friday
Excellent Working Environment
Helpdesk Coordinator (German Speaking) - Leeds – Competitive
Salary, Full Time Position, Excellent Working Environment, 25 Days Holiday +
respect to the above role(s), James Wilcockson Associates Ltd (JWA) operates as
an Employment Agency